Wednesday 11 January 2012

Review: Dior Forever Foundation

I've been using the Dior Forever Foundation for about two months now. I kind of bought this foundation by chance. When I went into the shop that day I originally wanted to get the Chanel Perfection Lumiere, because I'd heard so many good things about it. But when none of those shades matched my skintone, the girl at the Dior counter recommended this foundation, which luckily matched me perfectly. Here are my thoughts on this product..

My general impression:

This high-end liquid foundation has a very nice texture. It’s not too thin or too thick to work with. It therefore applies very easily. This foundation provides light to medium coverage, and you can easily build up the coverage without it looking cakey.

In my experience, this foundation has a slightly matte finish that looks very natural. It also lasts all day, without fading or oxidizing, which some lower-end foundations tend to do on combination or oily skin. It also didn’t break me out, although I have sensitive skin. Even though it is kind of expensive, I only need one pump to do my entire face, and so it should last you a while.



Pros:
+ Nice texture
+ Buildable coverage
+ Lasts all day
+ Has SPF 25


Cons:
- Quite expensive compared to low-end brands



Summary:
This is a nice foundation that is easy to work with and that you will stay on your face all day. Although it is a bit expensive, I have yet to find a drugstore foundation that is as good as this one. But aside from that, there’s nothing extraordinary about this foundation.


Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment