Thursday 26 January 2012

Haul time!

Two weeks ago I placed a big order on britique.com and a few days ago it finally arrived!


And so, as you can see, I finally got the Naked Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay. Yes, I've been putting it off for A LONG TIME. I guess I just didn't bother to try and get it when it was sold out all the time, and then I guess I just forgot. Anyway, the upside is that I got in on offer now, since the shop probably wanted to make room for the new palette :) I'm not even going to bother to post a picture of this palette, you guys, because EVERYONE knows this palette.

Other than that I got the Urban Decay 15-years Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection, an Urban Decay Lip gloss Jewelery Set (two lip glosses with a chain), and Benefit Cosmetics' Eye Bright Pencil, Dandelion Face Powder and Benefit 10 Bronzing and Highlighting Powder Duo. I've been on kind of a Benefit kick lately, unless you didn't notice... Here are a few close-ups of my new treasures:


 The Urban Decay 15-years Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection
and a Lip gloss Jewelery Set, also from Urban Decay.


This is the back of the Eyeshadow Collection box, for those who are interested.


Benefit Cosmetics' Eye Bright Pencil.
I use this product in my inner eye corners and on my waterline to make myself look more awake.



Dandelion Face Powder from Benefit Cosmetics.
I use this powder after I've put on my concealer, foundation and rouge, and it just evens out my skin tone so nicely. But even though everyone is just raving about how Benefit Boxed products smell so good, I'm not that found of the scent that this face powder has. It kind of smells like cheap ketchup to me...


Benefit 10 Bronzing and Highlighting Powder Duo.
I like both the bronzer and the highlighter. The only issue I have with this product is the fact that it comes with only one brush, whereas I don't feel like applying both of these products using the same brush. I'm afraid one product with mix with the other and give me a muddled result. But if I were to use some of my other brushes, I think the packaging might become much more impractical for me.

Please hang tight, everyone, because the reviews will be up shortly! And please subscribe :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment