Sunday 15 January 2012

Gigantic Haul!

Hey beauties!

A couple of weeks ago I heard about the Makeup Geek Eye Shadows that have just been released. And when I saw that people just raved about these products, and that the price was excellent as well ($5.99 per pan), I placed a huge order that same evening. Since these eye shadows come in pans, I ordered two Z palettes as well, from their website, so that I had somewhere safe to keep them. So this is what I got..


So these are the 25 eye shadows I ordered, as well as the large black Z palette and a small pink one. And these palettes were more roomy than I'd thought, too. Just check out how much room I have left over after 25 pans have been placed inside..


I decided to put all of my blues and purples in the black palette.. From the top left you can see the following eye shadows: Unexpected, Wisteria, Mango Tango, Fairytale, Unicorn, Duchess and Purple Rain. Then in the left row, from top to bottom, you can see Mermaid, Sea Mist and Envy. And in the middle row is Pool Side, Ocean Breeze and Ocean Breeze (I bought two by mistake). And then in the right tow you can see Brown Sugar and Galaxy.


And all of my neutrals in the pink one, since this is going to be so handy for travel. In the first row you can see Shimma Shimma, Purely Naked and Cinderella. In the middle row is Cupcake, Twilight and Glamorous. And in the bottom row is Cocoa Bear, Bada-bing and Corrupt. 

And I'm so excited about these eye shadows, because people on YT have said that these are just as good as or even BETTER THAN MAC. And at a much lower price, too. So I'm trying them out right now and I will get back to you with a detailed review. So stay tuned! If you're wondering where to buy these eye shadows or the Z palettes that you see above, then check out the links that are provided below :)

You can buy the Makeup Geek eye shadows from their website: http://www.makeupgeek.com/
The Z palettes can be bought from this website: http://www.zpalette.com/

(And no, this post is not sponsored. Nor have I been paid to say any of this stuff. I bought all of this stuff myself, using my own money :))

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i love all the colors you have in the pink pallet! :) especially cupcake and twilight look beautiful! i am looking forward to the full review :)
    love, sophia <3 ( www.makeyourlifesparkle.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete